public_key - Provides functions to handle public-key infrastructure.
Provides encode/decode of different file formats (PEM, OpenSSH), digital
signature and verification functions, validation of certificate paths and
certificate revocation lists (CRLs) and other functions for handling of
certificates, keys and CRLs.
- Supports RFC 5280 - Internet X.509 Public-Key Infrastructure Certificate
and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile. Certificate policies are
currently not supported.
- Supports PKCS-1 - RSA Cryptography Standard
- Supports DSS - Digital Signature Standard (DSA - Digital Signature
- Supports PKCS-3 - Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement Standard
- Supports PKCS-5 - Password-Based Cryptography Standard
- Supports PKCS-8 - Private-Key Information Syntax Standard
- Supports PKCS-10 - Certification Request Syntax Standard
application uses the Crypto application to perform
cryptographic operations and the ASN-1 application to handle PKIX-ASN-1
specifications, hence these applications must be loaded for the
application to work. In an embedded environment this means
they must be started with application:start/[1,2]
application is started.
application is a library application and does not use the
error logger. The functions will either succeed or fail with a runtime error.