Bluetooth HCI configuration utility
utility connects to the
specified Netgraph node of type
first one found if none is specified and attempts to send the specified
command to the HCI Netgraph node or to the associated Bluetooth device. The
utility will print results to the
standard output and error messages to the standard error.
The options are as follows:
- Display usage message and exit.
- Show Bluetooth addresses as numbers. Normally
hccontrol attempts to resolve Bluetooth
addresses, and display them symbolically.
- Connect to the specified HCI Netgraph node.
- One of the supported commands (see below). The special command
help can be used to obtain the list of
all supported commands. To get more information about a specific command
- One or more optional space separated command parameters. Many commands
require a remote device address as one of the parameters. The remote
device address can be specified as BD_ADDR or a name. If a name was
specified then the
will attempt to resolve the name via
The currently supported HCI commands in
The currently supported node commands in
utility exits 0 on
success, and >0 if an error occurs.
Most likely. Please report if found.