text-based frontend program for interacting with
utility is a text-based
frontend program for interacting with
It is used to query the current status.
utility can show the current
authentication status, dot11 and dot1x MIBs, etc.
utility supports two modes:
interactive and command line. Both modes share the same command set.
Interactive mode is started when
is executed without any parameters on the command line. Commands are then
entered from the controlling terminal in response to the
prompt. In command line mode,
the same commands are entered as command line arguments.
The following commands may be supplied on the command line or at a prompt when
- Report MIB variables (dot1x, dot11) for the current interface.
- Report the MIB variables for the associated station with MAC address
- Report the MIB variables for all associated stations.
- Show usage help.
- Show available interfaces and/or set the current interface when multiple
- Change the debugging level in
Larger numbers generate more messages.
- Display the full license for
utility first appeared in
utility was written by
manual page is derived from the README
included in the