quota - Cyrus IMAP documentation
Report and optionally fix storage and message quota usage.
quota [ -C config-file ] [ -d domain ] [ -f ] [ mailbox-prefix... ]
generates a report listing quota roots, giving their limits and
If the -f
option is specified, quota
first fixes any
inconsistencies in the quota subsystem, such as mailboxes with the wrong quota
root or quota roots with the wrong quota usage reported.
If an optional domain
is specified with the -d
option, the quota
listing (and any inconsistency fixing) is performed only in that domain rather
than all mailboxes.
If one or more mailbox-prefix
arguments are specified, the quota listing
(and inconsistency fixing) is limited to quota roots with names that start
with one of the given prefixes.
Running quota with both the -f option and
mailbox-prefix arguments is not recommended.
reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file
unless specified otherwise by -C
- -C config-file
- Use the specified configuration file config-file rather than the
- -d domain
- List and/or fix quota only in domain.
- Fix any inconsistencies in the quota subsystem before generating a
- Operate quietly. If -f is specified, then don't print the quota
values, only print messages when things are changed.
- Output the quota values as JSON for automated tooling support
- Only report and/or fix quota in mailboxes starting with the specified
List quotas for all users and mailboxes.
The Cyrus Team, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems), Nic Bernstein (Onlight)
1993-2017, The Cyrus Team