xymond_capture - catch selected messages from a xymond channel
xymond_channel --channel=status xymond_capture [options]
xymond_capture is a worker module for xymond, and as such it is normally run via
program. It receives messages from xymond via
stdin and filters them to select messages based on the hostname, testname or
color of the status. By default the resulting messages are printed on stdout,
but they can also be fed into a command for further processing.
xymond_capture supports the status
- Select messages only from hosts matching PATTERN (regular expression).
- Exclude messages from hosts matching PATTERN. If used with the --hosts
option, then the hostname must match the --hosts pattern, but NOT the
- Select messages only from tests matching PATTERN (regular expression).
- Exclude messages from tests matching PATTERN. If used with the --tests
option, then the testname must match the --tests pattern, but NOT the
- Select messages based on the color of the status message. Multiple colors
can be listed, separated by comma. Default: Accept all colors.
- Instead of printing the messages to stdout, feed them to COMMAND on stdin.
COMMAND can be any command which accepts the mssage on standard input.
- Collect messages until no messages have arrived in SECONDS seconds, before
sending them to the --batch-command COMMAND.
- Capture data from the "client" channel instead of the default
- Enable debugging output.
xymond_channel(8), xymond(8), xymon(7)