||FreeBSD System Manager's Manual
update autofs mounts
When called without options, the
configuration file and any direct maps that it references, and mounts or
filesystems to match. These options are available:
- Define a variable. It is only useful with
- Do not mount or unmount anything. Instead parse
and any direct maps, then print them to standard output. When specified
more than once, all the maps, including indirect ones, will be parsed and
shown. This is useful when debugging configuration problems.
- Flush caches, discarding possibly stale information obtained from maps and
- Force unmount, to be used with
- Specify mount options to be used along with the ones specified in the
maps. It is only useful with
- Try to unmount filesystems mounted by
mounts are not unmounted. To unmount all
umount -At autofs.
- Increase verbosity.
automount utility exits 0 on success,
and >0 if an error occurs.
automount command appeared in
automount was developed by Edward
under sponsorship from the FreeBSD Foundation.
Visit the GSP FreeBSD Man Page Interface.
Output converted with ManDoc.