summarize quotas for a file system
repquota utility prints a summary of the disk usage
and quotas for the specified file systems.
- Print the quotas of all the file systems listed in
- Print only group quotas (the default is to print both group and user
quotas if they exist).
- Display information in a more human readable format rather than in
historic kilobyte format.
- Display user and group IDs numerically rather than converting to a user or
- Print only user quotas (the default is to print both group and user quotas
if they exist).
- Print a header line before printing each file system quotas.
For each user or group, the current number files and amount of
space is printed, along with any quotas created with
Only members of the operator group or the super-user may use this
Various messages about inaccessible files; self-explanatory.
- at the file system root with user quotas
- at the file system root with group quotas
- for file system names and locations
repquota utility appeared in